OFFICE: (614) 420-2424
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), cum laude, Thomas Jefferson Law School of Law, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, summa cum laude, Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, summa cum laude, Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, magna cum laude, Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- San Diego Public Defenders Office
- William C. Matthews Law Office
- Law Offices of Joseph Landusky and Mark Herder
Brian David Joslyn was born and raised in Rochester, New York, and moved to Cleveland, Ohio during his high school years. After graduating high school, Brian attended Franklin University to pursue his interest in Business Administration. Throughout his college experience, Brian worked at a law office. Brian graduated with three degrees in business administration, finance and marketing.
Immediately following college Brian moved to San Diego, California, where he received a Juris Doctorate with Cum Laude recognition from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
Brian has developed a profound affinity for criminal and family law, received his law degree, and has devoted his life to principles of fairness and justice in the treatment of his clients and the outcomes he seeks on their behalf.
Brian Joslyn Social Media
- Children and Divorce: Hassle-Free Tips for Parents
- Understanding the Signs of Domestic Violence
- Resources for Children of Divorce and Separation
- LGBT Families and Child Custody
- A Resource Guide for Parents that Are Adopting Children
- Resources for Protecting Children Against Violence
- Recognizing the Signs of Child Abuse
- Law Resources for LGBTQ+ Families